Businesses look different today than they did three months ago. Many have had to shut their doors or at least change their approach. These changes are fine for movie theaters and sporting events. But what about services that you don’t want, but need?
We are here to help you with your emergency dental needs.
Open for Emergency Procedures
Right now, both our Lathrup Village and Brighton clinic offices are open to help you get the emergency service you need. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer standard check-ups or cosmetic procedures at this time.
If you have immediate pain in your teeth or mouth, call us right away.
Schedule for Emergency Dental Work
We are currently accepting calls 7 days per week. We may guide you to our Lathrup Village or Brighton office to make sure you see a dental specialist as quickly as possible. The earlier in the day that you call, the more likely you are to be seen. The best hours to call are between 9 am and 2 pm.
Additional Safety Precautions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We have taken additional steps to make sure that our clients and staff remain safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our policies are in line with the CDC, ADA, and all governmental guidelines. Some of our steps include the following:
- No waiting room policy
- Wait in your car and call the office to get an invitation into the office
- Breathing and temperature check at the door
- Our staff opens and closes all doors
- Client goes directly to their treatment room
- Client signs a consent form verifying they want treatment during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Deep-cleaning and sanitizing between patients
- No visitors for staff or patients
There is no contact between patients during your entire visit. If you require emergency care, consider Signature Smiles Dental today.