The holidays are approaching. You know what that means---holiday treats!
One of the most infamous sweet snacks is caramelized popcorn. You know, the kind that comes in the variety tin.
Although this crunchy snack is super yummy, it can be hard on your teeth. There have been instances where people have accidentally chomped down on a popcorn kernel and damaged a tooth.
When faced with tooth damage, you need a dental practice that believes in same day dentistry in Southfield. Learn more about why you should choose this dentist as your reliable dental expert when emergencies occur.
This Practice Believes in Investing in Patient's Oral Health
The cost associated with purchasing advanced technology like the CEREC machine in our office is viewed as an investment, not a loss. We believe the cost associated is easily turned into increased convenience and comfort for our patients---but most importantly to you would be the increase in accuracy and effectiveness for your dental restorations. Why wouldn't you choose a dentist that is invested in providing the quickest way to completely restore your damaged smile?
Get a Better Understanding of CEREC Technology
If you have a tooth that's unstable due to trauma or dental damage, you may need a dental crown. Same-day dental crowns are the perfect solution if you happen to damage a tooth during a dental emergency because we can completely repair your tooth with a simple visit.
Before you know it, you'll have a brand new, functioning tooth. You'll have access to these advanced technologies with CEREC:
- A special intraoral camera that takes pictures of your tooth from every angle.
- Dental images that can be transferred from the CEREC technology to your own personal dental history file for reference.
- Our milling unit will turn a block of high-quality dental porcelain that matches your tooth's natural color into your custom dental crown.
- After your crown is created, your dentist will bond it to your tooth and repair your smile for good.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns Can Help You in More Than One Way!
Dental crowns completely cover individual teeth. They can also be attached to implanted titanium posts to complete a dental implant (high-quality replacement tooth). This process drastically improves your smile's overall health and appearance.
There are several reasons why a dentist may recommend having a dental crown placed, including:
- Protecting a weak tooth from breaking.
- Restoring a tooth's aesthetics from discoloration.
- Restoring a large area of decay that's too severe for a filling.
- Restoring a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy.
- Restoring a dental implant.
- Rebuilding the structure of a badly injured or fractured tooth.
If your tooth is in dire need of restoration because of a dental emergency or any other reason listed above, you should reach out to an advanced dental practice for assistance.